The Powerhouse is a not-for-profit network run by a small, volunteer core team.
Our aim is to bring women together from different nationalities as well as various cultural and professional backgrounds, to maintain dialogues, to navigate through life's challenges in Zurich, to network, to hear each other's stories and to exchange knowledge and expertise.
* We are here to encourage networking.
* We are not a distribution list.
* We are 'doers', and we encourage our networks to be proactive.
* We believe in the power of collaboration.
Click HERE to join our mailing list.
The Powerhouse is always evolving, as people come and go and new technologies and platforms appear.
Let us know what you think!
The Powerhouse taps into networks in 4 different ways:
* Small Groups – meet and network with other women in your area.
* Events – Join speaker events and discuss hot, controversial topics.
* Social Media – Our initial Powerhouse Survey told us which social media most women in Zurich prefer. Which is why we've opted to have a Powerhouse presence on email, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As well as a Facebook Page, we also have a Facebook Group, which is a closed forum for members to discuss issues and post interesting tidbits. To join this Group, you will need to request membership from one of the Group Administrators.
hello [at] powerhousecollective [dot] com